Neptune Plumbing Accounting Manager/Controller
We Are Looking For a Controller to Join Our Team
The candidate will have responsibilities over the preparation of the monthly financial statements, account and bank reconciliations. There will be 2-3 direct reports to the candidate. The candidate must have 3 years’ experience in similar roles working for a growing company with at least $30 million in revenues.
- Responsible for month-end closing, journal entries, cash analysis, financial statement preparation & presentation
- on a timely fashion
- Research and summarize variances, overhead analysis, work with project managers on pricing when necessary
- Prepare and review percentage completion (WIP schedule) on larger contracts, prepare and make entries.
- Review job cost reports and discuss with project managers
- Annual budget preparation and 3-5-year strategic projections which shall include Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet
- and Cash Flows
- Quarterly presentation to Board of Advisors
- Review potential investments and acquisitions and provide ROI analysis
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with a Major in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- Public Accounting experience preferred
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as Controller or Accounting Manager for company with at least $30 million
- in revenues
- Strong accounting background with management responsibility
- Must have excellent skills in excel and word
This is a great opportunity to join and become a key team member of a growing and dynamic company with opportunity to take on significant higher roles in near future. Only applicants of interest will be contacted – please no phone calls. Competitive salary, benefits, 401k retirement plan.
Please forward resume in word or pdf with salary history & requirements to email@example.com