Plumbing Estimator/Project Manager (Service Division)
We Are Always Looking for New Talent
We are currently looking for an Estimator/Project Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for supporting the continued growth and increased annual revenue of Neptune by delivering construction and/or new service project sales. In addition, this position will be required to establish and maintain meaningful customer relationships with existing and new customers alike and will also be responsible for the project management of service calls and/or small projects.
- Perform plumbing estimates on service, remodels and/or small projects and manage from start to finish
- Ability to perform detailed plumbing estimating for plumbing projects
- Identify and perform project change orders in a timely manner
- Communicate with customers, both new and existing, in a timely manner
- Attract new customers to Neptune Plumbing through a combination of outside sales, professional networking, and direct marketing efforts.
- Make site visits as needed
- Procure material and equipment at or under budget for projects
- Ability to create layouts and design project work
- Demonstrate ability to read and understand contracts, construction documents, and plans
- Experienced in writing detailed scope proposals
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional license/certifications a plus
- 5+ years of practical experience required
- Strong Computer skills
- Knowledgeable in plumbing and mechanical systems and materials
- Ability to work both independently or with project assistants and senior management
- Monitor and control project through administrative direction of on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Maintain customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service and long-term relations with company
- Demonstrates prioritization, organization, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Must be able to write detailed reports. Often, these reports determine whether or not contracts are awarded.
- Clean driving record needed.
- Familiarity with plumbing codes and state regulations
- Excellent skills in both verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and a critical thinker
- Health Benefits offered
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
At Neptune Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
"The passion in this company is top notch. I’ve never worked for another company that is as passionate to service their customers as we do here."