Commercial Plumbers in Cleveland
Trusted Plumbing Services for Your Business, Available 24/7
Running a business or managing a commercial property is hard enough on its own and even more difficult when you have to deal with plumbing problems. Fortunately, Neptune Plumbing is a trusted local on-call commercial plumber. Serving businesses across Northeast Ohio since 1957, we are familiar with the unique needs of commercial, industrial, and institutional clients. We understand the repercussions of having an on-going plumbing issue, which is why we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Count on us to respond rapidly every time you call. Our fully staffed office and over 20 technicians are always ready and equipped to provide you with the reliable plumbing solutions your business requires.
We Can Handle All Your Plumbing Needs
Neptune Plumbing has served businesses from various industries including health care and institutional facilities, corporate offices, retail shops, hotels, and apartment complexes. Our Cleveland plumbers are passionate about what we do and there is no plumbing job that is too complex or difficult for us to handle. We always produce the highest quality results.
Our list of services includes:
- Backflow testing and certification
- Drain cleaning and hydro jetting
- Sewer repairs
- Water heater repair and replacement
- Plumbing design
- Emergency plumbing
- Preventative maintenance
Schedule a Service Call
Whether you are looking for a commercial plumber to handle daily plumbing tasks or want to work with a contractor for a custom-built plumbing system, Neptune Plumbing is the company to trust. All of our technicians are licensed and insured for your protection. We also exhibit professionalism through every phase of the service. Get in touch with us to discuss your plumbing project. Our technicians are eager to show you why we are the leading commercial plumbing company in Cleveland and all of Northeast Ohio.
One of the most underrated aspects of practicing proper plumbing care is cutting down on the amount of water you need to use on an average day. Not only is it better for the environment, but it will also help you save money on your bills every month.
Here are some ways you can do your part:
- Don’t use excessive amounts of detergents, bleach, or chemicals that may kill the natural bacteria in your septic system.
- Use biodegradable soaps and detergents.
- To prevent excessive watering of your lawn in the summertime, purchase an inexpensive spring-loaded timer that attaches directly to your outside faucet. This will prevent overwatering in case you forget to shut off the sprinkler.
- Water pressure in your home above 60 pounds per square inch is harmful to your plumbing system and will cause excessive water usage. Contact your local water authority to find out what the water pressure is on your street. If it exceeds 60 pounds, consider installing a pressure-reducing valve that will limit the water pressure within your home.
- Check your water meter during a period of time when no water is being used. Make a note of the meter reading and check it 8 to 10 hours later. If the meter has moved, there is an indication that you may have an undetected water leak, which should be corrected.
- Toilets consume more than 40% of your total water usage. Installation of a new toilet flapper and fill valve will keep your toilet running efficiently.
- Conserve energy by checking the temperature setting on your water heater. It should not be above 120°F or medium setting on older models.
- Replacing an old showerhead can save up to 7.5 gallons of water per minute without sacrificing full spray action at low or high water pressures.
- A dripping faucet can waste as much as 150 gallons of water each day, or 4,500 gallons per month. Repair the faucet to save water and reduce your water bill.
We exhibit professionalism.
We produce the highest quality results.
We have integrity in all that we do.
We practice attention to detail.
We embrace change.
No Unhappy Customers
We service the customer above all else.
We are passionate.