Neptune Plumbing Project Administrator
We Are Always Looking for New Talent
We are hiring a Project Administrator to handle all Accounting items for Construction Job billing and assists and/or provides back-up to the Controller when necessary. The perfect candidate will assist Project Managers with various contract items, change orders and job documents as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes all job billing for Construction according to specific date deadlines and communication with Project Managers - either thru AIA, Textura system, GCPay or invoice billing
- Handles Construction receivable collections, including but not limited to contacting customers, resolving billing issues along with reviewing with management any issues there may be with receiving timely payment
- Enter and file Subcontractor vendor invoices
- Maintains Construction Job customer files. This includes Notice of Commencement, Notice of Furnishing, and Asbestos Letters paperwork
- On a weekly basis, completes Certified Payrolls and LCP Tracker information when a job requires it
- As required, gets Certificates of Insurance thru insurance vendor for Construction Jobs
- When requested, complete permit paperwork and secure permit
- Schedule job inspections for plumbers, as necessary
- Maintains various safety data and paperwork
- Handles all aspects of workers compensation for the company
- Enters daily deposits into the accounts receivable
- Generates job overhead for Job Costing reports
- Assists Controller with Positive Pay check entries for Accounts Payable/Payroll checks
- Handles City Registrations when necessary including yearly renewals
- Monthly Target reporting for union discounts on target jobs
- Complete monthly EEOC compliance for the State of Ohio
- Backup for Controller daily Positive Pay approval and mail review, as necessary
- Assist Controller with job cost questions for monthly WIP schedule
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
Necessary and desirable qualifications include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Must have experience with AIA billing
- Knowledge of accounts receivable, general bookkeeping and accounting principles, office administration and procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good skills in both verbal and written communication
- Well organized along with alertness and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills a plus
- Ability to work both independently or within a team
- Aptitude for numbers
- Data entry and word processing skills
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- Accounting experience in the construction industry a plus
- High school degree or equivalent
- Associate’s degree and/or relevant certification
Required to work 40 hours a week Monday through Friday, first shift work, working with accounting department, Construction department and possible interaction with Service department.
The position will, at times, demand the ability to intensely focus and handle stressful situations. The position will require you to sit and work on a computer for the primary part of your day. Reasonable accommodations can be made to employees with qualified disabilities who can perform the essential functions of the job, so long as there is no undue hardship created upon the organization or other employees within the organization.
Limited, works within established policies and broad objectives, but quite independent.
No direct reports.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, qualifications or physical demands associated with the position.