Cleveland Commercial Water Heater Repair & Installation
We Keep Your Business' Hot Water Running
Continuous hot water supply is vital to many businesses, such as health care facilities, restaurants, and retail establishments. Having a malfunctioning water heater is not only inconvenient but can also cause your business to close for the day. Fortunately, you can rely on Neptune Plumbing to expertly restore your hot water supply to prevent future problems. We’ve provided a full range of services for commercial, industrial, and institutional water heaters in Cleveland and the surrounding Northeast Ohio communities since 1957.
5 Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
1. Snapping or popping sounds - Not all sounds coming from your water heater are equal. If you hear a snapping or popping sound, it's likely that your unit has experienced sediment build-up and the sediments mixing together can make this popping sound, your unit just needs a thorough rinse.
2. Hot water color is reddish brown - If your business has rusty colored hot water, one of two issues could cause this. Either your anode rod is corroding and our Cleveland water heater repair technicians can replace the rod or the corrosion has spread to your unit and you might want to consider replacement.
3. There are flashes of cold water mixed in with the hot water - If you ever get a little bit of cold water mixed in with your hot water, then there's likely a leak in the dip tube that's responsible for bringing cold water into your water heater.
4. Slower water pressure for hot water - If your noticing that your business' hot water is slower than the cold water, then your hot water heater has experienced enough sediment build-up to make the water now hard and heavier to push out.
5. Hot water takes longer than normal - If there's an issue with your water taking too long to heat up then contact our Cleveland water heater repair experts because there's likely an issue with your heating element.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
The life expectancy of standard water heaters tends to be around 8 to 12 years. When a water heater gets that old it begins to experience more problems and can't function as well as newer models. It is possible for a water heater to reach 15 years of age, but this is rare.
Inside the tank of traditional water heaters, a rod is placed to protect the interior lining from corrosive particles. This anode rod attracts the particles to itself through electrolysis, but over time the rod itself becomes corroded and cannot do it's job. When the rod is too corroded the particles begin to destroy the lining of the water heater tank. This corrosion typically happens around the 10 year mark of the water heater.
Get a New Water Heater Today
Neptune Plumbing offers same-day installation of commercial water heaters in Cleveland. We stock a large inventory of high-quality water heaters to meet the needs of any business. From gas and electric water heaters to traditional units and tankless water heaters, we can help you find the right hot water equipment and install it as quickly as possible.
To prevent future water heater problems, we recommend regular maintenance. Routine service will help your water heater work better, last longer, and use less energy. In addition, you are less likely to experience hot water interruption with a regularly maintained water heater. We recommend that you let our professional technicians inspect your water heater at least once a year.
Neptune Plumbing offers annual service plans to meet your needs. Our technicians will:
- Inspect the tank
- Inspect all connections
- Look for signs of corrosion, rust, or wear
- Check the pressure relief valve
- Look for any other signs of a problem
Draining the tank regularly can also help to maximize the lifespan and performance of your water heater. If you have a tankless water heater, we can thoroughly inspect that as well, although you can expect less work since tankless equipment has fewer components.
Water Heater Repairs Are Available 24/7
If you notice a problem with your commercial or industrial water heater, give us a call right away. Our technicians may be able to fix the problem by simply replacing the damaged parts. However, if the damage is too extensive or your water heater is old and inefficient, replacing it is a more practical solution.
We exhibit professionalism.
We produce the highest quality results.
We have integrity in all that we do.
We practice attention to detail.
We embrace change.
No Unhappy Customers
We service the customer above all else.
We are passionate.