Neptune Plumbing Inside/Outside Sales Representative
We Are Always Looking for New Talent
The Inside/Outside Sales Representative uses prior sales skills and experience to develop and maintain prospects and existing customers alike. This role identifies, engages, sells, and manages on-going relationship with business accounts, exhibiting high degree of proficiency educational and relationship selling.
This position is responsible for promoting and selling Neptune’s suite of plumbing services, including preventative maintenance, 24/7 emergency service and small projects to new and existing commercial, industrial, and institutional accounts.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Prospecting and engaging new pursuits as well as fully developing a seed book of business
- Scheduling and attending both in person and virtual meetings
- Expanding accounts by working with internal team members to craft solutions, meet customer’s expectations and fully leverage each opportunity
- Identifying customer’s needs and preferences and communicating same to internal team members in order to ensure the team’s success as well as customer satisfaction
- Partner with internal departments to identify critical information, communicate same and set appropriate customer expectations
- Ensuring long-term customer retention through effective account management
- Provide sale support to fellow team members and in turn support the organization’s economic growth plan
- Attract and develop new business relationships through active participation in trade organizations and professional networking
- Meet or exceed articulated sales targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- High School Diploma
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of business-to-business sales experience
- Excellence in relationship building skills
- High level of confidence and ease in engaging existing clients and prospects alike
- Strong sense of team and ability to work with internal partners
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Exposure to or experience in facilities management in a plus
- NO need for plumbing experience or technical knowledge!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Solid compensation plan with a guaranteed base, incentives, and robust benefits package
- A sales organization that supports and values your success
- This is a position with multiple opportunities for growth and a critical path for professional advancement!
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of our professional plumbing team, please complete our application form and submit below.
At Neptune Plumbing, your satisfaction is our priority! See for yourself what our customers have to say about working with us.
"The passion in this company is top notch. I’ve never worked for another company that is as passionate to service their customers as we do here."